Modern War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern War

A Habbo/Forum RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

INVASION!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

INVASION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: INVASION!!!!   INVASION!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Due to violence between troops, the United Kingdom has declared war on the Taliban.

General sends 8,000 riflemen, on 3 transport ships, and an aircraft carrier to the Mediterranean Sea to set up camp in Syria. Syrian officials have allowed the invasion force to stay in Damascus before they move through Iran, and then to Afghanistan. Syrian officials also promise 2,000 Syrian military forces to occompany the UK into Afghanistan.

;; They will reach Syria in 2 days IRL. ;;
Back to top Go down
https://modernwar.darkbb.com
Brandon

INVASION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVASION!!!!   INVASION!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:34 am

President Brooklyn after seeing the actions the United Kingdom's army has portrayed, he decided to respond to Afghanistan's ask for war, and join in with his ally. Four UH-60 transport helicopters has been seen flying in and out about 208 times a copter, bringing in a total of 5,000 troops. These troops, being in Afghanistan, destroyed every village from the bottom of Kandahar to the tip of Helmont. After doing so, the American troops made base in Kandahar, and waited for 20,000 more troops. Meanwhile the President declared war against Russia for being allied with a terrorist organization. The President sent one battle ship far in the Artic Ocean. 2 Cargo carriers dropped off 10 tanks, which landed safely via parachute in Arkhangle'sk. Sending one submarine to remain stationary in the Barents Sea, this would be the end of the American's attack.
Back to top Go down
Corpos

INVASION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVASION!!!!   INVASION!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:59 am

@ Brandon, you can't destroy every single village in Afghanistan, don't godmod.

The Taliban moves 12,000 troops, 10 M1A2 Abrams Tanks, and 3 M109A6 Paladins to the outskirts of Baghran.

The Taliban sets up a headquarters in the abandoned buildings on the outskirts of the town. The Taliban then moves the 3 M109A6 Paladins into the mountains, around the headquarters. They keep the 10 M1A2 Abrams tanks bordering the base.
Back to top Go down
Corpos

INVASION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVASION!!!!   INVASION!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:06 am

;; THE BOMBERS I SENT ARE VOID, MISREAD POST! ;;

The Taliban also moves 3,000 troops along with 2 Mi-28 Attack Helicopters, and 3 M1A2 Abram's Tanks to the town of Golran near the Iran-Afghanistan border. They set up camp there.

Last edited by Corpos on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

INVASION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVASION!!!!   INVASION!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:41 am

;; THE UK FORCES ARE STILL ENROUTE TO SYRIA ;;
Back to top Go down
Corpos

INVASION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVASION!!!!   INVASION!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:10 am

The Taliban sets up 4 Anti Aircraft guns around the base they set up.
The Taliban then moves 3 more M109A6 Paladins to the mountains, surrounding the base.
The Taliban then recruits 1,000 Militia from the town nearby into the Taliban. Those troops patrol the base's outskirts.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

INVASION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVASION!!!!   INVASION!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:32 am

After seeing the broadcast on what the Russians did to two Americans, President Brooklyn decided to take his eyes off of Afghanistan for a moment. He ordered the Navy to send two aircraft carriers, 43 F-22's and 42 B2's on each aircraft. The Navy would agree, and send the naval fleet. This would arrive in two OOC days. And right along side the aircraft carriers, are 30 Transport Ships with 7 Tanks, and 50 troops on each. This would total up to 210 Tanks and 1,500 troops. They would arrive in one OOC day. Once the aircraft carrier was close to the Mediterranean sea, All F-22's and B2's would be released, and they would rain bombs and bullets down on Russia.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

INVASION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVASION!!!!   INVASION!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:47 pm

The United Kingdom's troops reach Syria, and enter Damascus. The 2,000 Syrians link up with the general and build a military base on the outskirts of town. The general sends a message to the American president asking if both of their troops can link up in Damascus and head out as a joint-assault force.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

INVASION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVASION!!!!   INVASION!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Admin wrote:
The general sends a message to the American president asking if both of their troops can link up in Damascus and head out as a joint-assault force.
Yes

Back to top Go down
Corpos

INVASION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVASION!!!!   INVASION!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:29 pm

The Taliban moves 40,000 Trained Riflemen, 30 M1A2 Abrams Tanks, 30 M2A3 Bradley's, and 15 Mi-35 Attack Helicopters to the outskirts of Duma.

;; They will arrive there in 1 day OOCLY
Back to top Go down
Corpos

INVASION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVASION!!!!   INVASION!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:14 am

The Taliban forces arrive at the outskirts of Duma. They set up a base there.
They begin to plan for their assault on the USA Base at the outskirts of Damascus.

The Taliban then sends 50 troops to scout out the USA base. They will arrive there in 2 hours
Back to top Go down
Brandon

INVASION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVASION!!!!   INVASION!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:18 am

The Aircraft carrier would reach halfway into the Mediterranean sea already, and would dispatch all the planes. The Planes would make there way into Russia, with no struggle what so ever. They would make their way to the airfield, where it is still snowing. The B2's would release two bombs for each plane, a total of 86 bombs. The airfield would be nothing but rubble once the smoke has cleared up. The F-22's would advance to the Russian Road, and they would fire upon everything and everybody on it. And after this assault has taken place, the B2 Bombers would drop 86 bombs more, and blow up the Russian Road.
Back to top Go down
Corpos

INVASION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVASION!!!!   INVASION!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:30 am

The 50 troops the Taliban sent, arrive at the outskirts of the Military base the USA set up. They scout the area, and report back to their base on the outskirts of Duma. The group of soldiers sent to scout the area, give the information of 10,000 troops at the military base back to their leader.

The Taliban then moves 20,000 Trained Riflemen, 25 M1A2 Abrams tanks, 25 M2A3 Bradley Tanks, and 10 Mi-35 Attack Helicopters towards the US military base.

;; They will arrive there in 3 hours.
Back to top Go down
Corpos

INVASION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVASION!!!!   INVASION!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:22 pm

The Taliban forces arrive at the UK Military base on the outskirts of Damascus.

They begin their assault on the base.7 Mi-35 Attack Helicopters strike first, they make their assault on the base. They destroy one of the 4 Anti Aircraft Guns and approximately 500 soldiers. 3 Of the Mi-35 Attack Helicopters are shot down, one of which crash into the side of the military base, creating a gaping whole in the base's structure. 12 M1A2 Abrams Tanks, and 10 M2A3 Bradley tanks move towards the gates of the base. They take down the gates, 2 Abrams tanks are blown up in the process. 15,000 Troops then rush into the base, along with 15 M1A2 Abrams Tanks, and 10 M2A3 Bradley Tanks. The troops inside of the base try to defend themselves, but they are outnumbered. The troops inside of the base take cover and begin to try to fend off the attackers. While this is happening, 5,000 Troops then rush to the side of the base, to the hole in the side of the wall created by the crashed Mi-35. They begin to rush inside of the base, flanking the remaining troops inside of the base.

The Taliban take over the base. They then begin to take prisoners, they round up around 300 prisoners inside of the base. They then move them to the outside of the base. They force them to rebuild the wall that the Mi-35 created. Once the wall was built, all of the prisoners had both of their ears chopped off. They were sent into an unknown building neary the base. All of the windows were sealed from the outside, and the doors were locked. The Building was then burned to the ground, killing all of the prisoners inside.

The Taliban leader sends the bag full of cut off ears, along with the dog tags of the UK troops to the Prime Minister of the UK.

The Taliban gains:
1 Military Base
3 Anti Aircraft Guns

The Taliban losses:
10 M1A2 Abrams Tanks
4 M2A3 Bradley Tanks
6,000 Trained Riflemen
4 Mi-35 Attack Helicopter
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

INVASION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVASION!!!!   INVASION!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Bah
Back to top Go down
Corpos

INVASION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVASION!!!!   INVASION!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Admin wrote:
Bah

Lol, that is what you get for fuckin with the Taliban =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

INVASION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVASION!!!!   INVASION!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INVASION!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern War  :: The United Nations-