Modern War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern War

A Habbo/Forum RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Put a limit on Special Ops Troops.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corpos

Put a limit on Special Ops Troops. Empty
PostSubject: Put a limit on Special Ops Troops.   Put a limit on Special Ops Troops. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:49 am

Alright, I am sick of this crap, in this rp there are more Spec Ops troops then regular soldiers, just because when people join the rp they want to be "da biggest baddest mofucka" and shit like that. This really gets annoying, because there are literally about 50 Spetsnaz troops, and only 5 Russian soldiers. What I think is that you are only allowed 5 Spec Ops troops PER faction. We need more regular troops, let alone spec ops.
Back to top Go down
Pauljackson

Put a limit on Special Ops Troops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put a limit on Special Ops Troops.   Put a limit on Special Ops Troops. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:41 am

yea im with him on this, the only russians i see are mostly the russian special force, when i made my squad i only put 5 member limited including me. so i think we should limit the special forces like only 5 special forces each country and 5 members limited for each squad.
Back to top Go down

Put a limit on Special Ops Troops.
Page 1 of 1