Modern War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern War

A Habbo/Forum RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canada should be replaced.

Go down 
+2
Larry
J-j-Jaden
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
J-j-Jaden

Canada should be replaced. Empty
PostSubject: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:06 pm

I think we should replace Canada, with Cuba .. In rl Canada don't do jack shit, and Cuba is just really cool and plus Taliba could team up with it, sense Taliba doesn't have anybody to actually teeam up with thats even close to their nationality.

Anyways, I'm just asking if I can Replace Canada, Although I am Head Mod .. I want Other Staff to know what We should do.
Back to top Go down
Larry

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:08 pm

we need a new coalition country , somebody who can ally the U.S so that they do not get there asses stomped on , im just saying , cuba is out of the way for two reasons

A) they would invade florida if they had the chance

B) they have no military , a little island as land , and no political advisory
Back to top Go down
J-j-Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:11 pm

Larry wrote:
we need a new coalition country , somebody who can ally the U.S so that they do not get there asses stomped on , im just saying , cuba is out of the way for two reasons

A) they would invade florida if they had the chance

B) they have no military , a little island as land , and no political advisory

A) USA Does have Allies, Matter a'fact I'm gonna make spetsnaz allie with USA.

B) They're better then Canada.
Back to top Go down
Larry

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:14 pm

IRL , Spetz Would NEVER ally U.S
and yes , the us has only 2 allies , which would be UK , And Germany (Germany Seems To Un Real To)
Back to top Go down
Pauljackson

PostSubject:    Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:07 am

Add philippines as allies with the americans. Because in RL the philippines are allies with the americans even in world war 1 till now.

ADD Philippines
Back to top Go down
Lgmmrm

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:50 am

Pauljackson wrote:
Add philippines as allies with the americans. Because in RL the philippines are allies with the americans even in world war 1 till now.

ADD Philippines
1. Back before 1900, in like. the 1890's the Spanish American War to... Shortly after WWII, the Philippines were PART of the United States of America, they were a TERRITORY, we freed Cuba but not them, we fought alongside Cuba, and they hate us for it,
Back to top Go down
Lgmmrm

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:56 am

oh, and
Replace Canada with:
Australia, Poland, turkey, OR Norway (If norway, get some women to join that team Very Happy Wink Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
c19

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:26 am

Lgmmrm wrote:
(If norway, get some women to join that team Very Happy Wink Very Happy )

Israel have a better army, and much better women... Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Pauljackson

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:17 am

Lgmmrm wrote:
Pauljackson wrote:

ADD Philippines
1. Back before 1900, in like. the 1890's the Spanish American War to... Shortly after WWII, the Philippines were PART of the United States of America, they were a TERRITORY, we freed Cuba but not them, we fought alongside Cuba, and they hate us for it,
Then how come my friends dad (sergent major , marine) shook hands with the philippine army general and in my history they said the philippines are allies with the US.
Back to top Go down
Lgmmrm

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:04 am

Pauljackson wrote:
Lgmmrm wrote:
Pauljackson wrote:

ADD Philippines
Then how come my friends dad (sergent major , marine) shook hands with the philippine army general and in my history they said the philippines are allies with the US.
I said, we freed them SHORTLY after WWII, the United States Granted the Philippines Independence
Back to top Go down
Corpos

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:08 am

I am all for Cuba, I realise that the Taliban does not usually ally themselves with other armies, but we could use someone else to help us out. Honestly, it doesn't matter to me what happens, I am sure I can handle the Taliban fine by myself.
Back to top Go down
c19

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:14 pm

Corpos wrote:
I realise that the Taliban does not usually ally themselves with other armies, but we could use someone else to help us out..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_organizations

xD
Back to top Go down
Corpos

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:53 am

c19 wrote:
Corpos wrote:
I realise that the Taliban does not usually ally themselves with other armies, but we could use someone else to help us out..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_organizations

xD

honestly, that chart makes no sense whatsoever. I am confused as to what the green check mark means.
Back to top Go down
c19

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:47 am

The green checkmarks symbolise what country each organisation operates in.

So for example the Abu Nidal Organization:

Checkmarks in Canada, Australia, UK & US means that along with operating in their homeland of Palestine, they operate in those countries aswell.

It's actually very basic.
Back to top Go down
Corpos

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:37 am

c19 wrote:
The green checkmarks symbolise what country each organisation operates in.

So for example the Abu Nidal Organization:

Checkmarks in Canada, Australia, UK & US means that along with operating in their homeland of Palestine, they operate in those countries aswell.

It's actually very basic.

I kinda figured it was something along those lines, but I thought it would have something to do with alliances, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
c19

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:08 am

It's just a grouping of different groups that you can have created; and maybe ally with, as it is kinda unrealistic having a established country allying with terrorist organizations as said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Corpos

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:31 am

c19 wrote:
It's just a grouping of different groups that you can have created; and maybe ally with, as it is kinda unrealistic having a established country allying with terrorist organizations as said earlier.

Yeah, honestly, I would be all for Taliban going completely on its own. But then I know like 3 countries would gang up on us, which is why I allied with China and Russia, for some support.
Back to top Go down
c19

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:06 pm

My best bet would be to make different groups; cells even. That way, you have room to focus on each of the armies that could possibly gang up on you.
Back to top Go down
Corpos

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:11 pm

c19 wrote:
My best bet would be to make different groups; cells even. That way, you have room to focus on each of the armies that could possibly gang up on you.

Yeah but the thing is, the rp is pretty much entirely dead, and I really don't have any troops, even if it comes back to life. When I recruited all of those troops, they were active for about a day, then just left the rp entirely, the most active troops I had at one point was 4. But I really don't think it matters since this rp will be completely gone in about 3 days, which is my guess.
Back to top Go down
c19

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:54 am

That's what I love about war rp's, how when one falls. The rp'ers don't flock to the other one, oh no. They feel it best not to go to the other one so that that one would fall too, and then alot of them end up complaining. xD
Back to top Go down
Corpos

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:22 pm

c19 wrote:
That's what I love about war rp's, how when one falls. The rp'ers don't flock to the other one, oh no. They feel it best not to go to the other one so that that one would fall too, and then alot of them end up complaining. xD

Yeah, that is just how things are, RP has died since the beta began. I wish there was a way to go back to the old habbo, I know this probably wouldn't work, but it would be a bit cool for someone to start a retro, where the entire thing are RP rooms, like a floor for SWRP, War RPs, Mafia RPs, things like that. But as much as I want it to, that won't happen.
Back to top Go down
c19

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:44 pm

It's happened, numerous times but the most the retros can get are about 13 people tops, hardly enough to fill an average rp.
Back to top Go down
Corpos

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:36 pm

c19 wrote:
It's happened, numerous times but the most the retros can get are about 13 people tops, hardly enough to fill an average rp.

No I know, but what I am saying is if somehow someone made an RP specifically for RPG's, and then somehow most RP'ers would go onto that retro and rp there, I know it wouldn't work, but it would be cool if it did.
Back to top Go down
Pauljackson

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:39 am

thank god i found this, well i found this retro and the most people i saw go there is 1000 people and im making this World war 3 RPG and its almost done, lots of room, well just saying thats all.
Back to top Go down
Pauljackson

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:48 am

wait no... not 1000 people go there exactly 2000 people go online. if you're willing to join the retro and joining my rp then ok, and im not making you to stop playing modern warfare and go to my RP, im just telling you this so that you will know and its your choice to choose. Good luck. Choose wisely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canada should be replaced.   Canada should be replaced. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canada should be replaced.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next