Modern War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern War

A Habbo/Forum RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James

[CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE. Empty
PostSubject: [CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE.   [CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:29 am

OOC INFORMATION

Habbo Username: Neuralyzer
Real life name: James.
Real Age: 16.

IC INFORMATION

[CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE. Sam_fisher

Character Name: James Robert Clairence.
Character Age: 25.
Character Faction: British Special Air Service.
Character Rank: Sergeant. Mercenary for hire.
Character Affiliations: Sergeant Andre.
Character Side (Good, bad): Neutral.

APPEARANCE

Eye Colour: Dark Brown.
Eye Features: Permanently bloodshot. (LOLWOT)
Hair Colour: Light brown (Dyed black).
Hair Features: Casual to-the-side hair.
Facial Features: Facial hair, scar on right cheek.
Body Build: Slightly muscular but more lean.
Tattoos: Lower back; AK-47, Upper Right Arm; Union Jack, Left Right Arm; "Justice".
Detailed Description: Clairence is a very good looking man, having cared a lot about his looks and can also be thought as vain. His hair is swung non-chalantly to the side, whilst one strand of hair just hangs down his face, covering some of his eye. His hair is jet black, although it was originally light brown. He has quite a bit of facial hair, having a goatee with this facial hair. There is a very distinctive scar on his right cheek, although he usually covers this up so he can't be recognised easy. He wears British Special Air Service uniform, with a gas mask to cover his face up. The British Special Air Service uniform, however isn't his main type of clothing as he prefers the light-weight armor which doesn't require any exertion of strength to walk. He has a wide arsenal of guns on his body, legs, arms, back and many other areas. Clairence also has night vision goggles, being able to see in the dark whilst others are vulnerable to attacks in the dark.

PERSONALITY

Detailed Personality: Clairence has many different personalites, the most common one he utilizes is his serious, mature and sometimes merciful personality. He can keep a straight face all the time, although he doesn't take everything seriously, as when in the British Special Air Service, he was just hiding behind a tree, talking to his friends about his family and everything whilst he was being shot at by assualt rifles, LMGs and all other types of weapons. He can also take the piss out of people but the majority of the time, he is more serious and he is merciful to some people, whether they earnt it or Clairence has developed a liking towards them.

ARSENAL

[CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE. Fn_cmmg_57EXT
FN Fiven-Seven.

[CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE. 01
Dual Customized M1911 Pistols.

[CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE. Scar_h
FN Scar-H & Mk. 17 Rifle - Scoped.

[CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE. Scar-l_eglm
FN SCAR-L & Mk. 16 Rifle - FN EGLM 40mm Grenade Launcher.

[CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE. 2988-1
Combat Knife.

[CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE. 397_RSB_pistol_big
Ruger Mark II - Silenced.

[CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE. FragGrenade.JPG
Frag Grenade.

[CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE. M84new1
Flashbang.

[CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE. Scar-h_all
Scar-H.

[CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE. Bundeswehr-Technik_02_%28RaBoe%29
AWM-F Sniper Rifle - Silenced.

HISTORY

Classified.
Back to top Go down
Noobcakez

PostSubject: Re: [CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE.   [CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Let's get this right. A single guy carries four pistols, an assault rifle with a grenade launcher, a battle rifle, grenades and a sniper rifle... Tell me when this makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Corpos

PostSubject: Re: [CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE.   [CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:51 am

Noobcakez wrote:
Let's get this right. A single guy carries four pistols, an assault rifle with a grenade launcher, a battle rifle, grenades and a sniper rifle... Tell me when this makes sense.

Yeah, be a bit more realistic, I understand that you are a Mercenary, but you know how heavy all of that equipment is? If you do carry all of that, you wouldn't be able to run properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE.   [CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLASSIFIED] SERGEANT JAMES CLAIRENCE.
Page 1 of 1